- Are you an exceptional student who might benefit from a mentor?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to visit several greater Washington area organizations?
- Would you like to build your network of professional contacts?
- Do you want to gain a better understanding of the direct and interactive marketing industry?
- Have you competed in a DMAW/EF Collegiate MAXI competition?
If you said yes to some or all of these questions, then you might benefit from the 2016 Direct Marketing Association of Washington Educational Foundation’s Mentor-for-a-Day Program. This program joins talented students with prospective employers for a day at the sponsoring firm’s facilities. Check out the 2016 DMAW/EF Mentor for a Day details and application forms.