The JMU College of Businesses is pleased to welcome Exie Huntington, a Google University Programs Specialist, who will be presenting “Career and Internship Opportunities in the Business Side of Google.” This special presentation will cover topics such as:
- The history, culture, and business of Google.
- An introduction to Google’s non-technical and business focused careers.
- Internship and undergraduate educational programming opportunities at Google based on class year:
- What does Google look for when hiring?
- How does Google hire?
- Learn helpful resume tips/tricks, how to frame your experiences, and how to stand out on paper.
- Learn Google’s interviewing format and the necessary adjustments to make for phone or Hangout interviews.
We encourage all students students in the College of Business to attend.
Mark your calendars now for #GoogleAtJMU on Thursday, January 22 from 5:00pm – 7:00pm in Showker Hall, Room 105.