Thank you to Dario Savarese for sharing this internship opportunity and giving permission to repost on my site.
USA Sports Marketing & Services/Full Circle Marketing handles: marketing, advertising, public relations, promotional campaigns, event operations, and sponsorship development/sales.
USA Sports Marketing & Services coordinates various marketing advertising campaigns and events; including The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival, Washington Redskins Luncheons and Dinner, Blue Ridge Fall Races, Old Town Business Development Events, Valley Health Golf Benefit, National Memorial Day Parade, Tiger Woods AT&T National Golf Tournament, Advertising Promotional Products for companies. Periodically, additional projects include; The Quarterback Club Redskins Luncheons, Redskins Player of the Year Awards Dinner, Kelley Washington Football Camp, and multiple corporate special events.
Requirements and Tasks
- Good oral and written communications skills. Computer skills (PC, MS Office, and Basic Web-site knowledge/social media) and clerical duties; typing, email and data management.
- Assist in developing advertising, marketing and promotional campaigns along with managing, promoting and developing new ideas for current and new events.
- Write press releases, radio and TV copy, E-Blast, utilize Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintress.
- Set up meetings with community stakeholders; assist in developing sponsorship programs.
- Contact various media outlets for publicity and trades.
- Identify and develop new revenue streams.
- Assist in day of event operations (sport related and non-sport related).
- Promote and market the company via Chamber, Rotary, 3rd Tuesday, other networking opportunities, and social media marketing.
- Assist with all Apple Blossom efforts (PR, media campaign, sponsorships).
This internship/position with USA Sports Marketing & Services will provide a vast amount of practical hands-on experience with various events and tasks. It will allow you to use the knowledge gained and apply it in your work place. USA Sports Marketing & Services will also assist the person (provided person has completed a satisfactory work record) in finding future employment upon taking their skills to the next level, using business contacts and resources available within the industry.
Our Staff & Intern must be organized and be able to manage a fast paced environment by creating tasks lists & follow up & through. Candidates must be quick learners, multitasking oriented, attentive to details, take initiative and be ready to have fun and work diligently in a small relaxed office environment in Old Town Winchester. The intern will be working directly with the owner 90% of the time. The atmosphere is like the dress code – business casual.
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to Dario Savarese @ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit www.usasportsmkt.com or www.fullcirclem.com call (540) 722-8700.