MKTG 477: Internet Marketing Practicum
(formerly MKTG 490 – Special Topics in Marketing)
- MKTG 477 is offered to undergraduates during the spring semester only. It counts as a marketing elective for all marketing majors.
- Classes generally meet from 2:00-5:30 on Fridays.
- Completion of MKTG 470 and permission of the instructor are required in order to gain acceptance into the course.
- Students must complete the GOMC Application to apply for one of the limited seats in the course.
- The spring 2014 semester application deadline is Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 3:00 p.m.
- Applicants should be notified about their application status no later than Monday, October 21, 2013 by 3:00 p.m.
- Accepted students will be granted an override to register for MKTG 477 during the undergraduate pre-registration period beginning on Monday, October 28, 2013.
- If accepted students do not register by Friday, November 1, 2013, they will lose their opportunity for a seat in the course. Overrides will be removed and given to students on the MKTG 477 wait list.
Pictured below are some of the very talented class survivors from the MKTG 477/490 Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC) undergraduate experience at James Madison University.