MKTG 477: Internet Marketing Practicum
(formerly MKTG 490 – Special Topics in Marketing)
- MKTG 477 is offered to undergraduates during the spring semester only. It counts as a marketing elective for all marketing majors. If you are not a marketing major, check with your advisor to see how this course might count within your academic plan.
- Classes meet from 2:00-5:30 on Fridays. There are a few extra classes prior to the start of the semester.
- Completion of MKTG 470 is highly recommended, but not required. Permission of the instructor is required in order to gain acceptance into the course.
- Students MUST complete the GOMC Application to apply for one of the limited seats (usually 16 total) in the course.
- The spring 2015 semester application deadline is October 1, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. although applications are accepted any time of year.
- Applicants should be notified about their application status no later than October 20, 2014 by 3:00 p.m.
- Accepted students will be granted an override to register for MKTG 477 during the undergraduate pre-registration period.
- If accepted students do not register by November 1, 2014, they will lose their opportunity for a seat in the course. Overrides will be removed and given to students on the MKTG 477 wait list.
Pictured below are some of the very talented class survivors from the MKTG 477/490 Google Online Marketing Challenge (GOMC) undergraduate experience at James Madison University.
Coming soon…JMU Google Challenge Class of 2014!