I learned from Katherine that Ketchum PR is looking for interns. The Online Marketing Intern will see how a project develops from an idea to being launched on the Internet and will learn best practices behind SEO, web analytics, and social media along the way.
- Conduct keyword research
- Research competitors to increase inbound/outbound links
- Conduct research of potential link building options in social media
- Write SEO optimized copy
- Assist with managing PPC campaigns
- Assist with monthly data analysis
- Assist with optimizing social media profiles for search
- Interest in Online Marketing
- Must be detail oriented.
- Sense of initiative and diligence to independently pursue and complete tasks.
- Ability to pace work toward deadlines.
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Internet research.
- Current undergraduate students with an interest in online marketing or public relations
Knowledge of SEO or social media would be a plus, but not required. Ketchum will train all candidates. Resumes can be sent to Katherine Watier, VP Social Media at firstname.lastname@example.org.