Marketing EDGE (formerly known as the Direct Marketing Educational Foundation) provides a number of very helpful resources and programs designed specifically for students looking to prepare for a career in the marketing industry.
Check out the listing of job, internship, and scholarship opportunities below. Note there are varying deadlines associated with their programs. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Terri Herschlag, Program Manager for Marketing EDGE Career Services, at therschlag@marketingEDGE.org.
- Marketing Scholarship Awards – On average, $75,000 provided to students to help with tuition. The application process closes on April 15, 2015.
- Marketing EDGE Job Board
- Next Generation Leaders Program – NY or SF; 1 year – 2 rotations; networking, learning, and challenging work. The NextGen program is limited to new college graduates (2015). The next program will begin the first week of September, after Labor Day.
- Summer Internship Program – Multiple states and companies attend I-MIX program. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
- *Interactive Marketing Analytics Xperience (I-MAX) – The application deadline is June 5, 2015.
- *Interactive Marketing Immersion Xperience (I-MIX) – The application deadline is April 3, 2015. This year’s Xperiences is co-sponsored by Google. This truly unique marketing intensive presents students with a chance to…
- Visit Google’s main campus
- Participate in company specific workshops and get insights into major marketing campaigns and strategies directly from top Google executives
- Develop a better understanding of new and evolving marketing platforms: mobile, social, and search
- Receive resume critique that will help prepare them for the tough job market ahead
- Work on a practical marketing business case
- Interact and network with marketing students and marketing professionals from across the country
- For questions about this program, contact Rachel Fontana at RFontana@marketingEDGE.org.