One of the world’s leading beverage companies is searching for creative, entrepreneurial , well-connected and social savvy students to be a part of an exciting and rewarding marketing program on campus this fall. Your job will be to support the brand through events, online promotions, and other efforts – all customized to your campus based on what YOU know about your peers.
Ideal candidates will have a strong interest in marketing as well as pride themselves on their connectiveness on campus. A strong understanding of social media and how to use it for marketing purposes is also a plus. Relevant majors include communications, marketing and public relations.
As a Student Ambassador you’ll work and partner with another Student Ambassador to develop and execute a marketing plan unique to your campus, with the guidance of a Program Manager. This position will not only build your resume by working with one of the world’s top companies, it will strengthen your leadership skills, deepen your relationships with student organizations and campus leaders, give you the opportunity to be creative, and to customize promotions to your university. Plus, you’ll be paid a stipend for participating and have the opportunity to earn additional incentives based on performance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating and promoting campus events
- Sharing event information and branded content through online channels such as social media, campus listservs, etc
- Distributing promotional materials and branded giveaways
- Reporting to a Program Manager via RepNation (management portal) on a regular basis
What you’ll need to know:
- Team will consist of two members from 50 campuses
- Program kicks off in August and continues through mid-December
- Members will be expected to work 15–20 hours per week
- Apply NOW – positions are filling fast!
- Send your resume to: CCNAHiring@mryouth.com
What you’ll get (besides the experience of a lifetime):
- Great pay and performance-based incentives
- Resume-building experience working with one of the world’s top companies and one of the most recognized brands in the world
- A chance to deepen your personal networks by developing relationships with students across campus