Thank you to Joyce Krech for inviting me as a presenter in the Shenandoah Valley Small Business Development Center (SV SBDC) monthly speaker series.
Listed below are some of the resources included in my December 12, 2014 presentation to the SV SBDC about “Finding Customers Through Search Engine Marketing“.
- Google Ad Grants is the nonprofit edition of AdWords and provides $10,000 per month in-kind AdWords™ advertising.
- Check out Marketing Mojo’s post Is Your Nonprofit Eligible for a Google Grant? Take the Quiz.
- My bookmarks in Delicious for AdWords, PPC, SEO, and Search Engine Marketing.
- Review the Search Advertising section of the Google Challenge’s Digital Marketing Course.
- 24 Top Paid Search Metrics Explained
- 9 Tips to Write Effective Google AdWords Copy
- AdWords Editorial Policies
- You can call Google at 1-855-607-0435 for free expert set up and phone support (Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm ET).
- Story about the JMU alumni book donation of “Marketing in the Age of Google“.
- Google Search Ranking (SEO)
There are several outstanding agencies located close to the Shenandoah Valley that provide services in SEO, Paid Search, and other digital marketing areas.
- Dynamic Web Solutions, Richmond, VA
- Jellyfish, Baltimore, MD
- Marketing Mojo, Charlottesville, VA
- RKG, Charlottesville, VA
- Silverback Strategies, Alexandria, VA
If you are looking for something on a smaller scale, I can connect you with some of my JMU students to help you get started in AdWords.